Platinum Blonde 613 Brazilian Straight Bundles 3 PCS with 13x4 Frontal ST6L
Our bundle hair sets allow you to choose the lengths that you would like. Choose from sets, which include bundles, lace frontals and lace closures all made from 100% virgin human hair.
-Weighing 100g Per Bundle (3 pcs Wefts)
- 13” x 4” Lace Frontal
- Bleach Blonde #613
- Style: Straight
- Ship out within 2-4 business days
Change up your look with our pre-dyed platinum blonde Brazilian 613 hair. This hair is naturally super soft and thick and can be dyed to any color.
Here are our recommended tips for colored hair aftercare:
1. Don’t wash too frequently. Newly installed and/or recently colored hair extensions should not be washed for 48 hours following the service, and they should be washed as infrequently as possible thereafter. We suggest washing hair no more than once a week, and using dry shampoo between washes to keep your hair fresh.
2. Use the proper products. When you do shower, be sure to use professional grade, sulfate-free, and color-safe products to preserve hair and color quality.
3. Stick to cold water. This may be hard for those of you who enjoy warm (or even hot) showers, but showering with tepid or outright cold water will have a better effect on your hair. The cold temperature causes the cuticle layer of the hair to lay flat against the hair shaft, resulting in less color fade and ultimately shinier hair.
4. Pack on the conditioner. Conditioning treatments are colored hair’s best friend, as they restore any moisture that may be lost due to greater porosity. Invest in a good conditioner, mask, serum, and/or oil, and consider visiting your stylist for monthly revitalizing treatments for beautifully colored hair that’s bouncy and silky, too.
5. Opt for heatless styling. Porous hair is less capable of holding color for long periods of time than non-porous hair, so avoid doing anything that could damage your hair and make it more porous. That includes heat styling. Instead, try overnight styling using buns, curlers, or ribbons. When using heating tools is unavoidable, always always always remember to use a heat protectant prior to applying heat.