3 PCS 1b/613 Dark Root Blonde Brazilian Body Wave Bundles U738
This hair type is light in density and works extremely well with most hair types. Because it is already a blonde, it is much easier to color into bright vibrant colors! It is very delicate and requires a lot of care. Stand out, it’s worth it!
Note: High Maintenance due to the hair being processed by the bleach. This hair will require hydration daily like Argan Oil.
-Item Type: Hair Extension
-Qty: 3 pcs Wefts
-Hair Texture: Body Wave
-Hair Color: #613 Blonde with Dark Roots
-100% Pure Human Hair
-Ship out within 2-4 Business Days
Custom-colored hair extensions are great for tailoring your extension look to your natural hairstyle—or to your desired color alternative. But alongside that extra benefit comes additional maintenance, necessary to preserve your extension quality and to ensure that your color lasts.
Here are our recommended tips for colored hair aftercare:
1. Don’t wash too frequently. Newly installed and/or recently colored hair extensions should not be washed for 48 hours following the service, and they should be washed as infrequently as possible thereafter. We suggest washing hair no more than once a week, and using dry shampoo between washes to keep your hair fresh.
2. Use the proper products. When you do shower, be sure to use professional grade, sulfate-free, and color-safe products to preserve hair and color quality.
3. Stick to cold water. This may be hard for those of you who enjoy warm (or even hot) showers, but showering with tepid or outright cold water will have a better effect on your hair. The cold temperature causes the cuticle layer of the hair to lay flat against the hair shaft, resulting in less color fade and ultimately shinier hair.
4. Pack on the conditioner. Conditioning treatments are colored hair’s best friend, as they restore any moisture that may be lost due to greater porosity. Invest in a good conditioner, mask, serum, and/or oil, and consider visiting your stylist for monthly revitalizing treatments for beautifully colored hair that’s bouncy and silky, too.
5. Opt for heatless styling. Porous hair is less capable of holding color for long periods of time than non-porous hair, so avoid doing anything that could damage your hair and make it more porous. That includes heat styling. Instead, try overnight styling using buns, curlers, or ribbons. When using heating tools is unavoidable, always always always remember to use a heat protectant prior to applying heat.